Difference between SEO and SEM:
- Cost: SEO is typically a free or low-cost way to improve search visibility, while SEM involves paying for advertising space.
- Control: SEO requires time and effort to optimize a website and improve rankings, while SEM allows for quick and direct control over search visibility through paid advertising.
- Reach: SEO targets organic search results and can take time to produce results, while SEM provides immediate visibility through paid ads.
- Keyword targeting: SEO focuses on optimizing a website and its content for relevant keywords, while SEM allows for targeted advertising through keyword bidding.
- Traffic source: SEO generates traffic through organic search results, while SEM generates traffic through paid advertising.